We are currently seeking driven, experienced concreters to join our growing team on a permanent basis. This will be a full time role, 38 hours per week with base location of Kilsyth. Jobs are in and around Melbourne, predominantly in the South East suburbs.
- Kerb & channel work
- Footpath bays
- Drive the crew truck with excavator (HR licence) from job to job as required
- Assist in concrete rip-out jobs
- Lay and finish of materials, specifically, concrete patches that may be as small as one footpath bay
- Travel to multiple job sites daily (generally within the same council region) to complete concrete reinstatement following rip-out
Core competencies & requirements:
- Red or White construction card
- 2+ years concreting experience (reinstatement)
- Valid drivers’ license and reliable transport
- Positive, can-do attitude that works well within a team environment
- Ability to take and follow instructions from crew leaders
- First Aid certificate highly regarded
- HR/MR Licence highly regarded
- Excavator ticket highly regarded
Why join Prestige?
- Competitive rates
- Progression opportunities
- Support and Mental Health Initiatives including EAP
- Training & development
- Team culture, with lunches and BBQ’s
How do I apply?
We have a strong company culture which is strengthened by our values and behaviours. We strongly encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and Indigenous Australians.
Please apply below or email your resume and cover letter to Jade at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!